Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult 11+ dry cat food supports healthy aging during the golden years. Contains a special ingredient blend to help keep older cats agile, more alert & interactive.
- Comes in a 3.5lbs size
- Maintain healthy brain function
- Maintain healthy kidneys, heart, and vital organs
- Easy to chew and digest
- Increase lean muscle mass
- Maintain bladder health and organs
- For senior cats age 11 and older
- NOT FOR kittens, pregnant or nursing cats
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat, Egg Product, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Wheat Gluten, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Soybean Oil, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Iodized Salt, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas
- Crude Protein , Min 28% (280 g/kg)
- Crude Fat, Min. 18 (180 g/kg)
- Crude Fiber, Max. 3.5% (35 g/kg)
- Moisture. Max. 8% (80 g/kg)
- Taurine, Min. 0.15% (1.5g /kg)
- Vitamin E, Min. 650 IU/kg (650 IU/kg);
- Ascorbic acid* (Vitamin C), Min.100 mg/kg (100 mg/kg);
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids*, Min. 0.8% (8 g/kg)
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids*, Min. 2.5% (25 g/kg)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nurtient Profiles.
Caloric Content: 4089 kcal/kg (510 kcal/cup†)
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet® is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||7/8 cup (110 g)|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||1 cup (125 g)|
A gradual transition to a new pet food is important to avoid digestive upset. To transition, mix your pet’s current food with the new food. Over 7 days, gradually decrease the amount of the current pet food while increasing the amount of new pet food.