Great tasting natural nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make every bag of our dry cat food in our own US facilities with highest quality natural ingredients from North America and Europe. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
- Come in 3.5lbs
- Easy digestion, balanced & complete nutrition
- Vitamin E & other nutrients for healthy skin & glossy coat
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Pork Meal, Egg Product, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Oat Fiber, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
- Protein 35.0
- Fat 22.0
- Crude Fiber 0.9
- Carbohydrate / NFE 36.3
- Calcium 0.88
- Phosphorous 0.79
- Sodium 0.45
- Potassium 0.70
- Magnesium 0.063
- Taurine 0.29
- Vitamin C 197 ppm
- Vitamin E 534 IU/kg
- Total Omega-3 FA 0.37
- Total Omega-6 FA 5.16
Caloric Content: 4104 kcal/kg (524 kcal/cup)
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g)|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)|
A gradual transition to a new pet food is important to avoid digestive upset. To transition, mix your pet’s current food with the new food. Over 7 days, gradually decrease the amount of the current pet food while increasing the amount of new pet food.