Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult Light cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition for a light, healthy lifestyle.
- Low calories & L-Carnitine help promote ideal body weight.
- High-quality protein & natural fibers help satisfy hunger between meals.
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & fur.
- Comes in 2kg and 6kg sizes
- Develop healthy immune function
- Helps control hunger between feedings
- Great taste
- Lean muscle maintenance
- Supports ideal body weight
- For adult cats (1 to 6 years of age) that require fewer calories (i.e., cats that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to excess weight gain)
- NOT FOR kittens, adult cats not prone to gaining excess weight
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Fat, Wheat Gluten, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas
- Crude Protein , Min 31% (310 g/kg)
- Crude Fat, Min. 6 (60 g/kg)
- Crude Fiber, Max. 9% (90 g/kg)
- Moisture. Max. 10% (100 g/kg)
- Vitamin E, Min. 500 IU/kg (500 IU/kg)
- Ascorbic acid* (Vitamin C), Min. 85 mg/kg (85 mg/kg);
- Carnitine* Min. 200ppm (200 mg/kg)
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids*, Min. 1% (10 g/kg)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nurtient Profiles.
Calorie content: 3176 kcal/kg (315 kcal/cup†)
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - weight loss||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - weight management|
|4 (1,8)||1/3 (30)||3/8 (35)|
|6 (2,7)||3/8 (35)||1/2 (45)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (45)||5/8 (55)|
|10 (4,5)||5/8 (55)||3/4 (70)|
|12 (5,4)||2/3 (60)||7/8 (80)|
|14 (6,4)||3/4 (70)||1 (90)|
|16 (7,3)||7/8 (80)||1 1/8 (100)|
A gradual transition to a new pet food is important to avoid digestive upset. To transition, mix your pet’s current food with the new food. Over 7 days, gradually decrease the amount of the current pet food while increasing the amount of new pet food.